Why Clients Choose Nanonation
Our approach is a bit different from most technology companies. We start with this simple rule:
Provide real value to your users and they will reward you.
In the public space a ‘captive audience’ is a myth. No matter what your goals are — collecting demographic information, increasing up-sell, building brand loyalty — you’ve got to give your users something they actually want. If you don’t put that first, you’ve just rolled out another distraction that is too easy to ignore.
If we don’t delight your audience, your program will fail. And we take that loss very personally.
User Experience First
With your goal in mind, our design team gets to work. Our team understands user behavior and has the expertise to apply it to any market. We strive for an effortless experience – one where users feel comfortable, navigate easily, come out of it feeling like they really got something, and come back wanting more. We know that it's not just about features (though those are nice too), but about how a user feels.
“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
Think of your project like that. We can help you make that lasting connection with users, and bonus – we can create visuals that will make them drool.
We can work with you on many levels – with the experience to lead your project and the humility to work with your team.
So, how can we help YOU?
Define your digital strategy
- Just have a problem and don't know where to start? Those are our favorite projects. Let us build you a solution based on our experience.
Build your concepts
- Have you run the internal gauntlet of approval and need someone you can trust to build your dream? We will take good care of you.
Collaborate & consult
- Stand on our shoulders. We're available for site surveys, strategic reviews, UI design – anything you need to make your project a success.
Distribute your content
- Already have great interactive or signage content and just need someone to distribute & support it? Say hello to your new partner.
Did you hear?
- January 14, 2018 Elo to Showcase Augmented Reality, Automated Retail with Innovative Touchscreen Tech at NRF
- November 1, 2017 AshLea Allberry Promoted to Chief Operating Officer
- September 1, 2017 Nanonation promotes two
- June 1, 2017 Nanonation hires museum & attractions specialist
- July 19, 2016 Nebraska Coaches Association Announces New Partnership – Nanonation
- May 6, 2016 Sixteen:Nine Podcast: Bryan Fairfield of Nanonation