Simple | Effective | Impactful
Food and Beverage Solutions
Digital Menu Boards
Digital menu systems are the most effective platform for delivering effective menu design and eliminating nearly all your ongoing menu management costs—an investment but one that can generate returns.
Digital menu boards and effective design can improve efficiency by allowing for:
- Easy menu adjustments
- Highlighting of popular and profitable items
- The reduce of ordering errors by up to 50% (as seen in a recent NRA study)
- Incorporate of loyalty applications and integrated payment methods
- Streamlining the ordering process
- Ensuring chain-wide compliance
If a kiosk can reduce staff needs by one part-time (20 hours per week) employee, the breakeven for a kiosk is 16 weeks.
“For customers who prefer and still take advantage of on-premises dining, their preference for digital ordering continues to grow—even if that means less interaction with traditional wait staff.” – 2021 Deloitte Survey
Restaurants are among the businesses implementing self-ordering kiosks, with predictions that they will become commonplace by 2030 according to a recent NRA study.
Self-ordering kiosks offer several benefits for both businesses and customers, including:
- Reduced labor costs – kiosks work for less than $1/hr (TCO over three years)
- Increased order accuracy
- Valuable data on customer preferences and purchasing habits
- Convenience and reduced wait times
- Faster service for customers
Questions about integrating your existing Point of Sales (POS) and merchant accounts with self-service ordering?
Nanonation will help you in developing a tailored solution that will ensure a smooth integration of your existing POS system and merchant accounts with your new self-service ordering kiosk, guaranteeing compliance and ongoing security.
Already a Clover customer? Check out our Ordering Kiosk package.
INTEGRATED INTO YOUR EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURE
“Kiosks have proven to increase check averages because devices are programmed to upsell consistently, unlike a human.”