We are an awesome group of people dedicated to creating a digital world focused on user experiences.
Want To Be A Nanoite?
Senior Vice President
Software Quality Assurance Team Lead
Vice President of Technology
Director of User Experience
Technical Support Engineer
Nanonation, an industry leader in interactive digital solutions designed to inform, educate and entertain customers, is seeking a Project Manager to support our rapid growth.
The position title will be dependent on experience. Members of the Project Management team are responsible for leading software development projects from inception to completion within given timelines and budgets. This position will oversee projects, create and assign tasks, coordinate resources, regularly communicate among teams, follow up and track project status, multi-task, motivate team members and close out projects.
• Own and oversee all aspects of multiple projects.
• Navigate effective decision-making process when presented with multiple options to maintain project scope.
• Quickly provide reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
• Update and maintain detailed project specifications, including customer needs, program functions, and steps required to develop end user experiences.
• Evaluate, review, and analyze team dynamics, building strong relationships to ensure project success and being the go-to resource for all project touch points.
• Recognize and mitigate risk before they have an impact on the project.
• Coordinate technical software projects to complete on time and within budget.
• Organized and detail-oriented individual a must.
• Deadline driven in high-pressure environments.
• Ability to proactively drive tasks and projects to completion.
• Provide direction to technical and design staff.
• Excellent customer facing skills (email, phone, face-to-face).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Exceptional analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Passive knowledge of programming logic.
• Exposure to agile / scrum project management methodologies.
• Experience with Windows and Android operating systems.
• Software development project management experience.
• Practical working knowledge of software development life cycle.
• Knowledge of HTML, SQL, React and React Native.
The position is based in Lincoln, Nebraska with compensation based on experience. Nanonation offers competitive pay, parking and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, matching 401(k), paid holidays and paid time-off. If you have this unique blend of skills and would like to be part of an award-winning team, please apply through LinkedIn.